Monday, November 10, 2014

Annie Sloan Chalk Paint

Before

After


So, I just have to talk about how much I LOVE this product!!!!! I'm not the type of person that likes to paint furniture.  I think it takes WAY to long!!!! And I do not have the patience for it, because you normally have to prime it and sand it. But..... With Annie Sloan Chalk Paint you don't have to prime it or sand it... And it looks just as good as if you would have.. I'm not a professional at all, but I was pretty excited how my table turned out. I'm still working on the table and need to go find fabric to go on the seats.. But anyways, if your like me and don't like to do all the steps of actually painting your furniture...GO BUY ANNIE SLOAN CHALK PAINT!! I promise you will love it!! I've even been thinking about doing my kitchen cabinets with it... You can find the chalk paint at Boutiques. The best way is to google it.  I was surprised how many sell it around my area..

XOXO,
Brooke



No comments:

Post a Comment