Thursday, November 13, 2014

Wood pallet diy

I am doing everything I can to keep from putting my Christmas decorations up. I decorated for Thanksgiving but, like everyone else I'm ready to go strait into Christmas. We'll see if I can make it until this weekend.  In the meantime this project kept me busy for the time being. Originally I wanted to put a collage up on this wall but when I found this smaller pallet at the thrift store along with the yellow berry wreath I knew I had just the spot for it. 

All I did was use a little stain on the pallet to darken the corners and added greenery to the wreath to make it fuller. I'm loving the way it turned out. And I love wreaths! I think I have 7 in my home. I just love the warmth they add. What do you think?

XOXO Lacie

No comments:

Post a Comment