Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Always Kiss Me Goodnight

It may or may not have taken me over 5 years to print out my wedding pictures.  How horrible am I? Especially when I love to scrapbook.  I am always printing pictures out for my boys, but somewhere I kept forgetting to do my pictures.  I guess that's what happens when you have children, you tend to put all the focus on them (which I don't mind.)

So, I know I have talked about MyMemories a lot!! I absolutely love love love their software if you can tell!!! You can do so much on there other than scrapbook stuff.  It took me like 10 minutes to design "Always Kiss Me Goodnight." I love EASY!!! 

I have been wanting to do something over my headboard for quite sometime now.  I just couldn't decide on what.  When my wedding pictures popped into my mind.  I knew I had too.  And I am glad I did.  Now I can see them everyday and remember one of the happiest days of my life. 



XOXO,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment