Monday, February 2, 2015

XOXO Valentine decor

Valentine's decor is sometimes hard to find. I've found I have had to make a majority of my valentine decor, which is fine for me because I love doing it. I'm going to show you how easy it can be to bring the holiday into your home.

I owe my inspiration to my sister. I visited her this past weekend and she had done one very similar and I fell in love.

Supplies:
Scrapbook paper
Paper mache letters
Mog podge
Sander
Jute
Gold metallic spray paint
Valentine's embellishments
(I got almost all my supplies at Hobby Lobby)



First, trace your letters onto your paper. Next spray paint the outer sides of your letters with the gold spray paint. While the paint is drying cut out your letters.


Once your letters are dry apply your paper with the Mog podge. Distress your edges with a sander once you've glued all your letters.

Now your ready to decorate your letters. You can make this as simple or as detailed as you want.


Now you're ready to display your adorable Valentine's decor! 



Happy Valentine's day! 
XOXO Lacie 

No comments:

Post a Comment