Thursday, February 12, 2015

Flash card banner


 


I have been seeing the use of flash cards a lot lately! Which I love because it's cheap and so simple and pretty (I love simple and pretty oh and cheap). I was however a little surprised at how many stores I had to go to to find some. I finally found them at a local craft shop, mainly for teachers and such. I've also heard of people finding them at thrift stores. Which adds a vintage look. The rest of the supplies I had around the house or from previous projects. 

Supplies:
Flash cards (plain) 
A yard of ribbon or lace 
Paper clips 
Clothes pins 

Measure your cards on your lace. Cut and tie into slip knot. 


Attach your cards with your paper clips or clothes pins. 


Now your ready to hang. My favorite look right now is to add a banner to a wreath. 


I couldn't decide which banner to make so i made both :)  I used the paper clips for "be mine" 




Have fun! 
XOXO Lacie 

No comments:

Post a Comment